Tourist Attractions in Marianske Lazne
Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary Assumption
This place of worship was built in the neo-Byzantine style between 1844 and 1848.
Orthodox Church of St Vladimir
Between 1900 and 1902, St. Vladimír's Orthodox Church replaced an Orthodox chapel which had been operating in the Town Hall since 1878.
Evangelical Church of Corpus Christi
The evangelical church was built for evangelical spa guests in 1857 and was funded with donations from German evangelical Christians supported by the Prussian King Friedrich Wilhelm IV. He took part in its consecration 24th June 1857.
The Anglican Church is the work of London architect William Burges and was built in 1879 by Friedrich Zickler.
Church of St Anthony of Padua
The church was built in the year 1790 on the foundations of an earlier parish chapel. The first mass was held on Christmas Eve 1790. The interior of this late Baroque church is relatively simple in design.