FAQ - Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the Colonnade and the Singing Fountain?
The Colonnade is located in the town centre. Head up Main Street (Hlavní třída), which runs through the town and at the end turn right onto Nehrova Street.
In front of the Colonnade is Mariánské Lázně's most popular attraction - the Singing Fountain. The fountain puts on performances during high season (May - October) every odd hour from 7am until 10pm. Nighttime illuminated performances are at 9pm and 10pm daily.
- More about the Colonnade
- More about the Singing Fountain
- Weekly timetable of Singing Fountain performances (download)
2. How do I get to Boheminium?
The miniature park is situated opposite the Hotel Krakonoš, about 1.5km from the town centre. You can reach it by cable car - the lower station is in Dusíkova Street behind the Hotel Nové Lázně. The cable car runs every 15 minutes and can transport bicycles and prams.
If travelling by car you can reach the miniature park from the centre heading in the direction of Karlovy Vary - drive up Dusíkova Street and then turn right before the golf course.
3. Where can we find a good restaurant?
4. Where can we find a place to stay?
5. How much is a trolleybus ticket? Where can I find timetable information?
Single tickets are non-transferable and are valid only for the duration of the journey on the bus or trolleybus on which they were purchased. The ticket can not be transferred to another person.
Tickets available from the driver
Tickets paid for using a contactless credit or debit card
Discounted (children 6 to 15 years)
Entry through the front door of the bus only. Only coins are accepted (1,-2,-5,-10,-20,-50,- Kč ) on the bus.
Please have the exact sum ready as no change is given.
- More information about the Town public transport Mariánské Lázně
- More information about tariff and transfer tickets
- Bus timetable (download)
6. Is there a map of the town available?
Different types of maps can be found in the Downloads section or you can pick one up in person from the infocentre (Hlavní 47, Chopin House, 353 01 Mariánské Lázně).
7. Where can I go shopping in Mariánské Lázně?
The town's shopping area is about 1.5km from the Colonnade. To reach it from the centre head down Main Street until you reach the traffic lights then turn right towards Cheb.
Haven't found the answer to your question?
- Hlavní 47/28, Chopin House, 353 01 Mariánské Lázně
- + 420 354 622 474