FAQ - Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the Colonnade and the Singing Fountain?
The Colonnade is located directly in the city center. You can go along the Main Street, which runs through the city and at the end of it go right through Nehrova Street.
In front of the Colonnade is the most popular attraction of Mariánské Lázně - Singing Fountain. The Singing Fountain plays during a high season (May - October) every odd hour from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m.. Night lit productions are daily at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m..
- More about the Colonnade
- More about the Singing Fountain
- Weekly timetable of compositions for the Singing Fountain (download)
2. How to get to the miniature park (Boheminiumpark)?
The miniature park is situated opposite the Hotel Krakonoš, about 1.5 km from the city center. You can go there by a cable car, which has a boarding station in Dusíkova Street behind the Hotel Nové Lázně. The cable car runs every 15 minutes and it allows a transport of bicycles and prams.
By car you can go to the miniature park from the center in a direction of Karlovy Vary, along Dusíkova Street and then turn right in front of the golf course.
3. Where can we find some good restaurants?
4. Where can we find some accommodation?
5. How much is a trolleybus ticket? Do you have timetables?
Tickets for individual ride are non-transferable and they are valid only for the duration of the journey in the vehicle in which they were purchased. The ticket can not be transferred to another person.
Tickets available at the driver's
Tickets paid by contactless credit cards
Discounted (children 6 to 15 years)
Entry is possible only through the front door of the bus. Payment only by coins (1,-2,-5,-10,-20,-50,- Kč ) in the bus.
Please, keep the exact sum in coins in advance, the overpayment does not return.
- More information about the Town public transport Mariánské Lázně
- More information about tariff and transfer tickets
- Bus timetable (download)
6. Do you have any map available?
Different types of maps can be found in Downloads or you can also get them on request at the city infocenter (Hlavní 47, Chopin House, 353 01 Mariánské Lázně).
7. Where can I go shopping in Mariánské Lázně?
The shopping center is about 1.5 km from the Colonnade. You can go there from the city centre down the Main Street towards the light cross and then turn right in a direction of Cheb.
Haven't you find the answer for your question?
- Hlavní 47/28, Chopin House, 353 01 Mariánské Lázně
- + 420 354 622 474