A Royal Tour
One of the most significant rulers of the time, Edward VII King of England liked Mariánské Lázně so much that he came here for a total of nine seasons. We invite you to follow in the footsteps of a monarch who set the tone for the fashions and social life of the day.
- Route: Tourist Information Centre, Two Monarchs Monument, Anglican Chapel, Nové Lázně Hotel, original site of the Two Monarchs Monument – now the Chopin Monument, commemorative spruce near the Catholic Church, Hotel Kavkaz – commemorative plaque, Geological Park, Hotel Royal, Svoboda
- Difficulty: 3(of 5)
- Tour length: around 2 hours (3.5 km)
- Price: 130 CZK
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at email@example.com.