Famous Romances in Mariánské Lázně
This walking tour of the town focuses on famous lovers who enjoyed a bit of romance in Mariánské Lázně. Learn about the ill-fated love Goethe felt for the young Ulrika, the unfulfilled romance between Fryderyk Chopin and Maria Wodzińska and the saucy tale of King Edward VII of England and a pretty milliner by the name of Mizzi.
- Route: Chopin House, a visit to the Chopin Museum; hotel Excelsior (exterior); Goethe Square, a visit to the town’s museum and its expositions
- Difficulty: 1 (of 5)
- Tour length: around two hours
- Price: 150 CZK
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.