The Ambrose (Ambrožův) Spring was named after the enlightened Abbot Jeronym Ambroz who sought to make these waters accessible to those in need. It used to be and is still sometimes called the 'Spring of Love'. With its high iron content it is used to treat anemia, chlorosis and to bring a healthy glow to the cheeks. Records of the spring's first tapping go back to the year 1807. The water is used both for drinking and in the preparation of carbon dioxide baths.
free CO22 580 mg/l