In 2010 the cinema Slavia underwent a large technical modernization. This upgrade included acquiring new equipment for both audio and video including 3D technology. This was the first single auditorium cinema in the Czech Republic to instal the most up to date Dolby Surround 7.1 audio system. The interior of the cinema was totally renovated.
This renovation was possible only by the financial support of the Czech Republic's State Fund for Support and Development of Czech Cinematography, the town of Mariánské Lázně and the unwavering enthusiasm of the the operating company of AV-ELZO, s.r.o.
- Unless otherwise stated, performances normally begin at 5.00 am and 7.30 pm
- The cash desk is open Monday–Saturday from 10.00 a.m., Sunday from 2.00 p.m.
- Program subject to alteration.
- From the 20th of each month
- tickets can be bought for the following month’s program.
The current cinema program can be found on the calender of events.