Vehicle entry permit into the spa zone
The spa area is marked by signs with traffic restrictions. If guest wants to enter this area (for example to the colonnade), the permission is required. In case guest has an accommodation in the spa zone area, he doesn' t need permit in day of arrival and departure.
The following streets and sections are part of the demarcated areas
Chopinova from No. 343 to No. 498, Lesní, Úzká, Lázeňská, Masarykova from the intersection with Ibsenova ulice to Goethovo náměstí, Karlovarská from the intersection with Dusíková ulice to Goethovo náměstí, Reitenbergerova from the house Casino No. 95 to Goethovo náměstí and Goethovo náměstí.
Permits can be obtained
- In the majority of parking ticket dispensers.
- At the Mariánské Lázně Municipal Police at Ruská 155, Mariánské Lázně (town hall building, tel: + 420 354 625 452).
The procedure for obtaining Vehicle entry permit from parking ticket dispener
- When the machine is ready to operate, it is necessary to press button by the yellow arrow.
- Insert a coin so that the amount is at least 20, - CZK.
- Press the button marked kiosks for dispensing ticket.
- Remove the ticket (entrance permission) and returned coins.
The fee for entry permits
20, - CZK / vehicle and day (every commencing day)
140, - CZK / vehicle and week (7 consecutive days)
560, - CZK / vehicle and month (31 consecutive days)
4000, - CZK / vehicle and year (365 consecutive days)
Motor vehicle drivers who enter such demarcated areas without a vehicle entry permit run the risk of being fined. Everyone must have an entry permit, even drivers who are not obligated to pay the local fee for the permit.
Demarcated areas of the town are marked with traffic signs of type IP25a – 'Zóna s dopravním omezením' with symbol type B11 – 'Zákaz vjezdu všech motorových vozidel' and written 'Mimo vozidel s povolením Městského úřadu Mariánské Lázně' or traffic sign type B11 – 'Zákaz vjezdu všech motorových vozidel' with supplemental table type E12 and written 'Mimo vozidel s povolením Městského úřadu Mariánské Lázně'. When the sign of type IP25a is used, the end of the restricted zone is marked by sign of type IP25b – 'Konec zóny s dopravním omezením' together with the respective symbols and inscriptions.
A 'day' is understood as beginning at midnight regardless of what part of the day the vehicle enters the selected area. A 'week' is 7 consecutive days beginning on the day of permit validity. A 'month' is 31 consecutive days beginning on the day of permit validity. A 'year is 365 consecutive days beginning on the day of permit validity.
Single-day and week vehicle entry permits are issued and paid for at the Mariánské Lázně Municipal Police at Ruská 155, Mariánské Lázně (town hall building, tel: + 420 354 625 452).
Other types of vehicle entry permits are issued and paid for at the Finance and Property Department, fee division at the Mariánské Lázně Municipal Office, tel: + 420 354 922 165, + 420 354 922 169.
The following are exempt from vehicle entry permit fees
- Persons with a permanent address or who own property in the designated area and their close relatives.
- Legal entities and persons who run a business in the designated area. Employees of such entities are not exempt.
- Holders of handicap cards ZTP or ZTP/P with a vehicle marked O1.
- A physician in service with vehicle marked O5.
- Charitable organizations based in Mariánské Lázně at the designated area.
- Legal entities and persons using their vehicles in accordance with special regulation  and accompanying vehicles.
- Legal entities and persons working on road repair or maintenance or on public green areas.
- Legal entities and persons operating public transportation, personal or mass, and trolleybus drivers as per special regulation.
- Persons accommodated in the spa, recreational, and hotel facilities located in the designated area. This exemption applies only to thefirst and last day of the stay.
 ) § 41 and § 42 of Act No. 361/2000 Coll., on ground roadway traffic and on changes in certain acts, as amended.