Theodor Lessing and the Jews of Mariánské Lázně I.
Did you know that there was once a synagogue in Mariánské Lázně? Learn about the III. Jewish congress in Mariánské Lázně, the events of Kristallnacht and the murder of Theodor Lessing. Visit the WWI memorial within the Geological Park, Forest spring with the memorial of Václav Beneš Třebízský, or the house where Lessing was murdered.
- Route: Jewish Memorial, Post Office and Post Street, Monarch Statue, Polonia Hotel, New Spa, Casino, Doctor Basch, town´s museum, Geological Park, Forest Spring, Třebízského Street, Pacific Hotel
- Tour length: around two hours
- Difficulty: 2 (of 5), we recommend suitable footwear to the forest
- Price: 150 CZK / full price
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at email@example.com.