In the Footsteps of Edward VII King of England
Join us to discover places where Edward VII King of England spent his royal visits. The monarch’s time in the town is commemorated by a variety of statues, monuments and plaques. Follow the Edward trail to the golf course, one of the few in the world to boast the exclusive title “Royal Golf Club”.
- Route: Tourist Information Centre, Two Monarchs Monument, Nové Lázně Hotel, original site of the Two Monarchs Monument – now the Chopin Monument, commemorative spruce near the Catholic Church, Hotel Kavkaz, past the museum and along Lesní Street, Millennium Monument, Clementso’s Rest, Kamzík Pond, Edward trail to the golf course.
- Difficulty: 5(of 5)
- Tour length: around 4 hours
- Price: 150 CZK
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tickets can be purchased at the tourist information centre, via the website HERE or book ahead at email@example.com
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.