Former Union Facilities Or Spas For The Workers
For some a nostalgic walk around the erstwhile ROH (union organisation during the decades of communism) recreational facilities, reminders of the times when the “best workers” were rewarded with time at the spa. We end the tour at Lesní mlýn cafe.
- Route: tourist information centre, Hotel Bohemia (Zápotocký), Ruská Street, Main Avenue (Oradour), Martinkův Park (to look at Evropa), Lesní mlýn (Donbas)
- Tour length: around 2 hours
- Difficulty: 2 (of 5)
- Price: 150 CZK / full price
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at email@example.com.