First-rate spa care combines both modern and traditional procedures using mineral water, gas and peat.
But you don’t have to have a medical condition to enjoy Mariánské Lázně. The town’s hotels offer a wide range of wellness procedures, great ways to relax or as health prevention.
Mariánské Lázně’s springs along with the Maria spring and its CO2 gas and peat are used to treat a wide range of conditions:
- Conditions affecting the kidneys, urinary system, digestion and gall bladder
- Cardiovascular complaints
- Musculoskeletal problems, inflammation and physical pain
- Diseases of the respiratory system, bronchitis
- Gynaecological issues, menopause and sexual function
Treatments offered using water, peat and gas:
- Balneotherapy, baths, inhalation and the drinking cure
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatments using CO2
- Peat and paraffin packs/wraps
Mariánské Lázně’s spa hotels offer an incredibly wide range of procedures that doctors can prescribe both to treat health conditions and improve your overall health.
- Physical treatments such as electrotherapy and magnetotherapy
- Massage and physiotherapy
- Phototherapy and acupuncture
There’s also a wide range of wellness and cosmetic procedures. Regain equilibrium inside and out with the following range of procedures:
- Face and body care using natural products
- Beauty services: nails, hair, waxing
- Sauna and steam baths
Choose from our offer of hotels and guesthouses