In the Footsteps of Famous Visitors II.
In the heyday of the spas, Mariánské Lázně was a destination anyone of standing in society had to visit. Mariánské Lázně was a centre of social and political life visited by an array of prominent personalities – statesmen, poets, composers and writers. Statues, monuments and plaques in locations where they stayed commemorate these illustrious visitors. Come and discover them with us.
- Difficulty: 2 (of 5)
- Tour length: around two hours
- Price: 150 CZK
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
- Arnika – Tepelský dům, U zlatého orla, Klinger – persian chess Mezzefir Eddin
- Evangelical Church – Albert Schweitzer
- Hotel Maxim – Maxim Gorkij
- Hotel Flora – Václav Skalník
- Vojenský lázeňský ústav/Nabokov – Jurij Gagarin, Vladimír Remek
- Zlatý hrozen/Town´s Museum – J. W. Goethe
- Kavkaz/Weimar – Edward VII.
- Hvězda/Stern – Josef Dobrovský
- Jetelový lístek – Richard Wagner
- Old Spa / Central Spa / Mary's Spring - the beginnings of the spa
- Casino House – Ema Destinová
- Nové Lázně – end of the tour
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at email@example.com.