Walking Tour of the Springs II.
The local mineral springs are the most precious resource Mariánské Lázně has to offer. In the town and the surrounding area more than 40 springs emerge from the ground, their waters used in the procedures guests come to enjoy. Come with us to learn about the most important springs and enjoy the picturesque setting of the spa.
- Route: springs in parks - Hotel Cristal Palace, Ferdinand's, Rudolf's, Antonín's Spring, Pott Springs
- Difficulty: 2 (of 5)
- Tour length: around two hours
- Price: 150 CZK / full price
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tickets can be purchased at the tourist information centre, via the website HERE or book ahead at email@example.com
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.