Town Centre Walking Tour
Many a prominent figure from the worlds of culture, science and politics from across the globe once visited Mariánské Lázně. Join our guide for a trip to places of natural beauty where the poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe once strolled with Ulrika von Lewetzov between 1821 and 1823.
- Route: Tourist Information Centre, Heidler Monument, 1 km climb to Panorama, Goethe Square, Goethe Trail, Lesní Street, Geological Park, Forest spring, Hotel Svoboda, Grandhotel Pacifik, Tourist Information Centre (4km)
- Difficulty: 3 (of 5)
- Tour length: around 2 hours
- Price: 150 CZK
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at email@example.com.