Architecture over the centuries
The Mariánské Lázně urban monument zone is characterized by its unusual founding, when urban parks were first laid out and spa buildings were built around them. The author of this urban design is the landscape architect Václav Skalník, who is one of the three figures who stood at the birth of Mariánské Lázně. An interesting theme is the architecture of the spa houses, which attract their diversity. Follow the footsteps of architectural styles in Mariánské Lázně.
- Route: city center
- Tour length: around 2 hours
- Difficulty: 2 (of 5)
- Price: 150 CZK / full price
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at email@example.com.