A Tour of the Area Surrounding Mariánské Lázně I.
Head out with a guide into the surrounding landscape, see the beauty of the forests, breathe the exceptionally clean air and soak up the atmosphere of this illustrious spa town. Visit the current and past cruise sites, taste the ever-present springs and visit places that famous visitors visited 200 years ago. Basic information also in German and English.
- Route: Tourist information centre – Panorama – rozhledna Hamelika – Skiareál – game reserve Hvozd – Pirate’s Spring – Prelát Park – Rudolf´s Spring – Ferdinand´s Spring – Alexandra Spring – Tourist information centre (7 km)
- Tour length: around 3 hours
- Difficulty: 3 (of 5) , we recommend suitable footwear to the forest
- Price: 130 CZK / full price
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15, students and ZTP card holders are eligible for reduced rate tickets.
- Holders of Karlovy VARY REGION CARD have the walking tour free of charge.
- Ticket prices listed are per person.
Tours can be booked for groups at any time.
Group sizes range from a minimum 10 to a maximum of 25.
To book individual tours, contact us at email@example.com.