The current Covid-19 situation means that many special hygiene measures have been introduced. Hotel operators and other accommodation providers in Marienbad are doing all they can to keep guests safe and healthy.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Hand disinfectant is available for guests in all areas.
- All public spaces and those used by staff are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Face masks must be worn (exceptions - during exercise, inhalation and when consuming food and drink).
- Staff are tested for Covid-19 prior to the hotel opening.
- Staff members’ temperatures are taken on a daily basis.
- Hand disinfectant is available in all staff areas.
- All staff areas are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
We ask guests to adhere to the following rules:
- Wear a face mask.
- Disinfect your hands before entering your hotel.
- Observe social distancing.
- Wear a face mask and gloves at buffet meals.
- Pay using credit and debit cards whenever you can.